Monday, February 22, 2010

Sit! Stay! Write!

Blame it on a need to compartmentalize every tidbit, but I have turned the lights on in another blog. Sit! Stay! Write!, while currently an echoing cavern, is intended to be primarily a writing blog.
I plan to furnish it with writing exercises, guest writers, resources and maybe even some original material thrown in now and again. Hope to see you there!

Avoiding the Laundry will remain the home of all the arts, crafts, carving, letterboxing, and sundry other messes we get ourselves into on a daily basis. I expect the post will come less frequently. You really have no one to blame but yourselves. You guys are the ones that keep encouraging me to write.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your site! Really, it's great and as I saw in the first positions is true that sharing and site interface is really a boon for the work style. Really a big thank you!

    voyance mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback means a lot!