Saturday, June 30, 2007

Measuring Success

Couldn't sleep, which is normal, so I left the house before six to plant a couple of boxes. Norway-in-a-Pine-Box was easy. It is a drive-by box and I had already scouted the location, so it was a matter of drop off and go. Take a look!
http://www.atlasquest.com/lboxes/showboxinfo.html?gBoxId=45376

The spot I had in mind to replant the Favoritten wasn't so hot, so I'm still looking. It will be hard to choose another spot since the stamp was almost sight specific. Too bad people have to be juvenile and vandalize in graveyards. I know it wasn't letterboxers that did it, but the caretaker doesn't, which is why he requested I remove it.

The Lake Mermaid box was a little trickier and I may reconsider and find a different spot later. For now, I'll just wait and see.
http://www.atlasquest.com/lboxes/showboxinfo.html?gBoxId=45381

The puppy that I bought to be my letterboxing buddy just isn't shaping up like I had hoped. He puked in the car this morning and doesn't like to get his feet wet. I, on the other hand, don't consider it a successful letterboxing outing until I am wet half way to my knees and caked with mud.
But we got 2 out of 3 planted and we've both since had baths, so I guess it was an alright day after all!

Letterboxes: 2 Laundry: 0

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for bringing us relaxation, your site is wonderful, I am every day on it and I do not see the end so there is something new.
    Thank you for giving us so much happiness!

    Discount voyance

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback means a lot!