Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Domestic Numbers Racket

The next time DH asks me what I've been doing all day and why I'm so tired, I'm ready. No more simple chore and errand lists for me. Nuh-uh. No more, "Well, I cleaned and got groceries and mowed the lawn."
I'm going to dazzle him with statistics.

I didn't just do chores.
  • I put 3 miles on the treadmill.
  • I vacuumed 2430 square feet and mopped 266 square feet of floor.
  • I sorted, washed, dried, folded and put away 223 items of clothing. There should have been 224 items, but there's always that one sock...(I haven't decided if this statistic would be more impressive by weight.)
  • I washed, dried and put away 76 dishes.
  • I dealt with 172 pounds of groceries. (by the time you handle it 6 times that's over 1000 pounds.)
  • I drove 46 miles and put 2 kids in and out of car seats 4 times each.
  • I mowed 8.86 miles of grass. (I used the trip computer on my GPS for this one.)
  • I read Fox in Sox...twice.
  • I created 312 stitches of embroidery.
  • I answered the phone 17 times.
  • I ran up and down 31 flights of stairs. (many times carrying the laundry and groceries.)
  • I let the dog out 22 times, and let him in 21.
  • I cooked 12 meals and 4 snacks.

What did you do today?

1 comment:

  1. Votre blog est une source d’infos, je suis un lecteur assidu et je vous souhaite bonne continuation .

    voyance par mail rapide

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback means a lot!