Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Reservations for Texas

Wild Hair presents a rather unique opportunity for us today: Bird watching in Texas with artist Lars Jonsson. This would be a dream come true for me as well...as long as I could take my Dad with me. Every other place in the world I would choose to visit with my DH and/or my girls. However, on a bird watching trip, both children and husband would get caught picking wax out of their ears in boredom, and so I'd rather go with my Dad, who would actually enjoy the trip and be able to contribute more than just "Yep. That's a bird."

The card with Lars' picture on it folds out accordion style to show some of his work in miniature and the details of the tour. The back of the card (not pictured due to techinical difficulties) is vellum and says "The first step is the dream" in black script.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback means a lot!