Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Another Bucket

Thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and share a bucket list. I'll warn you though, mine isn't nearly as noble as some others'. I didn't spend much time in introspective pondering. I didn't plan for this list to show how I intend to leave my mark on this world. It's not even complete. So don't give it too much weight.

  • Keep chickens--the kind with the pouf over their eyes
  •  Jump out of a perfectly good airplane.
  • Own a Corvette Stingray Convertible (green). Will settle for renting if it comes with a child-free, two week vacation to somewhere cool. Like Maui.

  • Take the girls on a Pacific Coast roadtrip.

  • Spain.

  • Norway.

  • Learn to draw.

  • Letterbox on Stone Mountain...

  • ...in the PNW...

  • ...somewhere out east--like Connecticut, where they are practically tripping over boxes.

  • Meet all of my letterboxing friends.

  • Attend an Enfield concert.

  • Eat Sushi and like it.

  • Hire a maid.

  • Own all four railroads.

  • Finish that puzzle of St. Basil's.

  • Leave a heap of unfolded laundry behind. Okay, that one I can cross off.