If I had a dollar for every idiotic thing that people say or do (or watch~**snicker**) on TV, I would be a very wealthy woman indeed. I'm pretty sure that a lot of you feel the same way. So just for the fun of it, let's make a list of mind numbing dumbness. Send me your favorite Random Acts of Stupidity and I'll add them to the list. Here are a couple of my favorites:
- "Reality" television of any kind. Don't even get me started.
- Scented garbage bags with odor blocking technology (???)
- "Because truth is more dangerous than fiction"~from the trailer for the upcoming season of Destination Truth on SyFy.
- The "lollipop" Dell commercial--Aaaahhhhh!
- Using sex to sell everything from rice to radial tires.
- The phrases "because you're worth it" and "because you deserve it".
- The newest Scion commercial~I recommend they look up the definition of Icon.