Saturday, November 28, 2009

Reservations for Italy

Onward we go! From London to Italy now, with Booknut as our guide. I love the antique feel of this and several of the other pages.

Italia! O Italia! Thou who hast
The fatal gift of beauty, which became
A funeral dower of present woes and past,
On they sweet brow is sorrow plough'd by shame,
And annals graved in characters of flame.
~Lord Byron, trans. from "Italia" by Vicenzo da Filicaja

This card is in the pocket behind the Milano card and miniature fresco on the right hand page.

1 comment:


  1. I completely agree with you. I really like this article. It contains a lot of useful information. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all.
    voyance gratuite amour

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback means a lot!