- My day starts around 6 ish, sans alarm, when the overactive brain slams into high gear; leaving the body to catch up when it can. Hence the coffee.
- Until around 7:30, the brain is on it's own, and it works on fielding email, snail mail, bills, and sundry paperwork until my body joins it and the children, who are now up, for breakfast.
- Bunnies and schoolwork take up a good portion of the day, and whether I like it or not, the laundry is ever present in the background.
- The brain hits a wall around 3 and nothing gets done at all for awhile, while my body walks around in circles like a zombie until it's time to make supper. (I have already pointed out to the brain that if it would let us sleep a little longer in the morning, or not keep us up all night, this would not happen. It won't listen though.)
- After supper, there's more bunny chores, and last minute housework stuff to do until I fall down in front of a movie--with or without handwork.
What did your day hold?