The Great Philosophy of Housecleaning
- I don’t do windows because…I love birds and don’t want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.
- I don’t wax floors because…I am terrified a guest will slip and get hurt then I’ll feel terrible (plus they may sue me)!
- I don’t mind the dust bunnies because…They are very good company. I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.
- I don’t disturb cobwebs because…I want every creature to have a home of their own.
- I don’t Spring Clean because…I love all the seasons and don’t want the others to get jealous.
- I don’t pull weeds in the garden because…I don’t want to get in God’s way. HE is an excellent designer!
- I don’t put things away because…My husband will never be able to find them again.
- I don’t do gourmet meals when I entertain because…I don’t want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.
- I don’t iron because…I choose to believe them when they say “Permanent Press”.
- I don’t stress much on anything because…“A Type” personalities die young and I want to stick around and become a wrinkled up crusty old woman!
- Remember…A clean house is a sign of a broken computer!
I should be able to get some serious mileage out of this. We all need a little help from our friends. Thanks Romana and Heart Writer!