- We are going to be working on planting a number of new boxes this fall, starting the moment I get a release to start hiking again.
- We hope to improve our "clever clue" track record. So far they have been pretty boring. Recovery time is already dedicated to clue writing.
- We plan to post the clues to this blog first. Readers will have access to the clues before everyone else. Feel free to pass on the location of the clues, but not the solutions or locations of the boxes.
- Most of the boxes will fall somewhere between traditional and mystery.
- We hope that all the boxes will be on hikes of one mile or more.
If you're still reading, then this is for you: I hope to post the first clue before the beginning of next week. It probably won't be a one mile hike, but it is a box dedicated to all of my Avoiding the Laundry readers. Don't miss it!